Methodology in dissertation determines how you plan to get the desired result out of your research. There are two types of methodology that can be used to show the sources of your research: a) quantitative and b) qualitative. You can use either one of them in your dissertation proposal or both of them. Dissertation writing services help the students present a coherent form of methodology.http://dissertationproposalwritingservice.com/ attempts to clear the doubt between quantitative and qualitative methodologies to enable the student to comprehend which of the two will be better to go ahead. It is entirely up to the student if he/she wants to include both methods of the methodology according to the research that his/her topic demands.Quantitative methodology: quantitative as the name suggests is all about the numbers. The collected data is analyzed via the use of mathematical and statistical methods. The researched and assembled data which cannot be analyzed numerically does not form the part of quantitative research.
The main characteristics of using quantitative research:
- Questions asked are specifically constructed to be to the point. The questions start with ‘how many?’ or ‘how much?’ so that the answer is in numerical forms.
- The data are collected from the people who are the part of the research, like in the case of the population of Catholics in New Delhi.
- The assembled data is always analyzed with the mathematical and statistical approach.
- Questions are generally asked via questionnaires.
The analysis done is shown usually in graphs and tables which help see the difference between the previous research analysis and one that the student conducted.Qualitative methodology: qualitative research has nothing to do with numbers; it is about the language, the text and sometimes includes photographs and observation. The researcher depends on the perspectives of the participants.
The main characteristics of using qualitative research:
- Questions asked are broad in scale as compared to that of quantitative research. The questions start with ‘how and why?’ to understand what led to the development of a certain matter and why.
- The data designed consists of texts and images to obtain the answers in the form descriptions and opinions.
- The assembled data is analyzed to extract the themes out of the words.
- Questions are generally asked via conducting interviews.
The analyses done are usually codes into separate categories and the most commonly used analysis of data is the observation of the researcher.Dissertation proposal writing services can help you see the bright side of both methods but the decision will always be yours as it is your research and the chance to impress the teachers with your skills. The methods used can be either one of them or both, whichever option suits your research for the topic.How you can decide which to choose or whether to go ahead with both of them:
- Try to establish a link between the methodology and the topic of your research.
- Observe which of the two methodologies makes it easier for you to comprehend the audience.
- You might have used the research methods in the past without being aware, think about it and then relate yourself with the research methods based on your experience.
Methodology in the dissertation proposal can convince your professors into supporting your topic of the dissertation and look forward to the final dissertation. It needs to be flawless and with appropriate dissertation help, you can achieve that.
Reach us athttp://dissertationproposalwritingservice.com/ to hire professional help in preparing tour methodology.